Constant CHANGE: Handmade Frenzy


Today I would like to introduce lovely Heidi of Handmade Frenzy. Heidi lives in the US with her husband and two children, a boy and a girl. In a few months time Heidi's family will grow as she is currently expecting a baby!

I have been following Heidi's blog for as long as I have been blogging myself. Heidi picks great patterns and chooses beautiful fabrics. Everything Heidi makes looks gorgeous and very well made. Just check out this cool Spring Showers Jacket she made for her son out of PUL fabric. Heidi's 'flipped' Charlie top is one of my all time favourite.

Here is a little peek at Heidi's project for this series that sent me.


Please visit Heidi's blog to read more. I will race you there ;)

Also, please visit Renee at Nearest the Pin to see who is her guest today!

No comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.